Please please pray for my brother to get offered ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please pray for my brother to get offered a good job soon that he would like very much.
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

RECENTLY I WENT TO A MNC COMPANY FOR INTERVIEW AFTER TRYING IN DIFFERENT COMPANIES WHICH IS PRIVATE COMPANIES I DIDNT GET INTERVIEW BUT I GOT INTERVIEW 4 DAYS BACK FROM MNC. FINANCE MANAGER CONDUCTED INTERVIEW HE TOLD HE WILL DISCUSS YOUR SALARY WITH GM AND HE ALSO TOLD THE BENEFITS AND PERKS...
Replies
11
Views
180
Greetings please pray that I may find homes for my 4 kittens and that I find a solution asap for my ### to ### thank you. Super important that I proceed with good energy and vibes. Shabbot Shalom Thank you also protection and anything you are also wanting in pray amen amen
Replies
6
Views
238
A little over a month ago, I shared a prayer request about a potential opportunity job opportunity in higher education. I was told two months prior that the job would be posted. For 2 months there was nothing then I posted a prayer request and the very next day, the job had been posted, but as...
Replies
11
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom