please please pray for ### I command every single ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please please pray for me I command every single make up company and brand in ### ### ### to produce make new amazing totally uplifting transforming new foundations tinted mostruisers with right texture colour consistency that meets and fits all my needs all my desires I command it made produced on the shelfs abundantly without delay I pray breackthrough this to be done lord please give all these companys the wisdom desire right proper ingridents I pray this will be done now I have waited long time I pray the waiting over and this to be done now in jesus name
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. Every single time I go out my wife throws a fit and walks away from me and goes somewhere else. She has been doing this for years and I’m not sure how to help her understand how dangerous it is. She has even had people shouting at her from the car that it is dangerous and she...
Replies
8
Views
375
In Jesus Christ's name, I command every skin blemish, mark, red veins, dark circles, hollow under my eyes, white head under my eyes, all every spits, pimples, all every white heads, black heads, all every marks, scars, pit holes, red veins, pigmentation marks, all lines, wrinkles, every skin...
Replies
5
Views
244
I command every all skin problems all every dark circles hollow all every spits all dverg pimples all every white heads black heads all every scars pot wholes all evert res viebs all every moles all every lines wrinkles all pale skin all fat on my stomach all every streach marks all itchy scalp...
Replies
7
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom