Please, Please Pray For ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter rsontag
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rsontag

Guest
I need help so bad. I need to fix the things I have messed up without hurting anyone. I did something horrible that will hurt many people if they find out. I need to fix it so no one gets hurt. Please pray for me to be able to fix it and for my son. He is having real issues. I fear for his safety from himself as well as his girlfriend's father. We both tried to help someone and thought we were doing things for the good of other people. It has gotten us to a bad place. Please pray that we will succeed and move on to help others in a better way. Thank you!
 
Lord You know the need and we ask that You help them to make what is wrong into something right...humble them and protect them and help them to stand upon Your truth in Jesus name...touch ### son and keep him safe from evil in Jesus name...
 




Because God loves you and your son and because God wants what is best for all of you, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request… by allowing His perfect will to be done in this situation.



Be encouraged...everything is going to be allright!!! Ask God what are you to learn from this and then grow from all of this?. Let this work for your good.
 
May the Lord hear all & see all because we trust in his knowlege and we know we are cleansed through his blood. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus name for me, my health has taken a turn for the worse. thank you
Replies
12
Views
180
Please pray in Jesus name me, God knows what is needed. Thank you
Replies
10
Views
194
Healing of my infection and swelling problems thanks so very much. AMEN.
Replies
12
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,487
Messages
16,800,297
Members
650,009
Latest member
Chruilmoormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom