Please please please pray that I have wonderful news

Drewneva

Humble Servant of All
Please please please pray that I have wonderful news tomorrow and that everything goes in my favor with everything I do and good news in the mail
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s ###. I have wonderful news! I’m FREEEEEE! No demons no attachments! I’m walking in my authority also in Jesus Christ! I was also baptized in the Holy Ghost! Thank you to all of you! I won’t need this forum now I can pray now! Thank you! I know My place in the Lord now! Blessings. Know this...
Replies
16
Views
597
I have wonderful news. I called the social security office and they said the overpayments were taken care of on July 18, 2024!
Replies
4
Views
219
My son ### has a doctor appointment today and going is very hard for him mentally. Please pray and ask God if my son can get himself ready and mentally and physically handle the appointment. Please let them understand him with kindness. Please pray that if he has to do a blood test that God will...
Replies
10
Views
64
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,153
Messages
16,796,727
Members
649,695
Latest member
Aeruolourior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom