PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY I CANT TAKE THIS ANY ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY I CANT TAKE THIS ANY MORE FOR MY WHOLE BODY AND HOME EVRY ROOM TO BE INCREDIBLY WARMER AND TO SATY WARMER LORD I BEG YOU PLEASE FLOOD ME AND MY HOME WITH WARMTH HEAT YOUR LOVE PRESENCE MIGHTLY PLEASE LORD MAKE THE COUNCIL FIT NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND WINDOWS IN MY HOME ASAP SPEED IT UP IN JESUS NAME MAKE MY HOUSE BODY INCREDIBLY WARMER AND PLEASE MAKE MY ELECRICITY BILL ALOT LOWER LORD PLEASE IN JESUS NAME IN JESUS NAME WORK WONDERS FOR ME PLEASE DO THE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME EXEED MY EXPECTATIONS PRAYER REQUEST TRANSFORM MY LIFE AND FAITH MIGHTLY ASAP IN JESUS NAME I AM PRAYING AS HARD AS I POSSIBLE CAN PLEASE PLEASE SUPPORT ME IN PRAYER
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will will be full i stand lord on your words promises in jesus name lord please please forgive me for absolutely all evety sins of my past in jesus name forgive me lord for absolutely all every sins known unknown...
Replies
5
Views
98
Lord please please i degree and degree in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely no more suffering misery sadness sorrow deppression anxity fear oppression confusion thin hair gabs spaces in my hair itchy scalp being so so enbarrest about my hair in jesus name no more marks scars dents pot...
Replies
9
Views
92
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom