Please please please, I beg of you Lord to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayingforlove

Faithful Servant
Please please please, I beg of you Lord to help me to find contentment in my life. Please restore my funds and my ###. I feel so desperate and lonely. Thank-you God for a roof over my head, food to eat and clothes to wear. Thank-you for all the blessings in my life. I am so unhappy where I am. All I want is a house of my own to live in with or without my husband. I can't take it anymore. I'm ### and I don't know what to do. Nobody wants me to work for them because I'm too old. I keep trying to get a job. Why did my husband have to gamble with all my earned income. Why didn't I know he was doing that till it was all gone and he borrowed more and maxed credit cards to the limit. I'm sorry Lord for all my mistakes. I don't want to live where I am anymore. Please forgive me God for not being happy where I am. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Lord Jesus, oh Heavenly Father, I come to you in strong prayer for ###

Lord, give her the victory that she needs, Lord, and the peace of mind as well, Lord

Help her to stand strong in your trust, Lord Father, help her to know that you're

walking with her, Lord, and that you will provide, Lord Jesus. In Jesus Christ's name

AMEN.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG SINCERE PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT. DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET THIS INFLAMMATION IN MY FACE BE COMPLETELY HEALED. I AM SCARED. PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. PLEASE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
11
Views
157
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full I ask you pacificly please please lord touch touch my whole entire face skin right now please by your healing power in jesus christ name I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently...
Replies
9
Views
176
Please have mercy. I'm in emotional pain. I'm afraid. I have no purpose. Please release me. Please. I'm begging you.
Replies
8
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,695
Members
651,384
Latest member
Tssuyview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom