Prayer Equals Love At Times

Prayer Equals Love.jpg

The best way to love people is to pray for them.
Because sometimes there are burdens your words
can't fix, pain you can't reach, and battles you know
nothing about. But prayer reaches where you can't.
Bringing someone in prayer before Jesus is one of
the purest forms of love.


When You Think Of Me, Please Pray For Me,
Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Genesis 5:24: And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him. 🙏 God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to fall deep in love with You and walk with You the way Enoch walked with you. Show me what that looks like, and "let it be so" in my life. Let me find my worth in You God and see...
Replies
1
Views
183
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:8 – “This is what the Lord says: ‘As when juice is still found in a cluster of grapes and people say, “Don’t destroy it, there is still a blessing in it,” so will I do on behalf of my servants; I will not destroy them all.’”...
Replies
9
Views
101
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:6: I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears. Extended Explanation: Psalm 6:6 captures David at a moment of intense anguish and exhaustion. His pain is so...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom