abundantlyblessed
Beloved of All
Please please Lord do these things for me now by your power I decree and declare in Jesus name I take the very very very best ever photographs in every way part of me selfies in every way part of me WhatsApp videos in every way part of me Snapchat in every way part of me with every single all all every camera at all times in all places that are not blurry in any way where my stomach is totally flat in every way a lot a lot a lot better than every one of these top class models celebrities a lot a lot a lot better than all every top class models celebrities all better than all every girl women on Facebook Instagram that I am totally astonished now always every time in Jesus Christ name I declare and declare in Jesus name I look totally incredibly beautiful totally incredibly gorgeous totally incredibly stunning sexy radiant striking young youthful ravishing glorious astonishing outstanding totally amazing totally phenomenal totally magnificent totally breathtaking in every single all all photographs all videos all selfies all Snapchat all WhatsApp videos taken of me with every single all cameras a lot a lot a lot a lot better than every all top class models celebrities a lot a lot better than all every girls all women in Facebook Instagram that I am totally totally incredibly amazed astonished now always I will not admire other people's photographs my photographs are now now totally incredibly admired in every way now always in Jesus name Lord please please do all these things for me now by your power in Jesus name Lord please please give me bless me with incredibly knowledge wisdom skill with every part of makeup now picking it choosing to applying it how much to apply now by your power grant me please Lord the very very best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers bronzers lipsticks lip pencils cosmetics the very very very best ever for my skin in every way in new pump bottles new tubes at all great prices that I can now buy use wear and have many options in Jesus name Lord please flood abundantly every all shops all places all selves all stores every single all makeup brands all makeup companies especially all the cheaper makeup brands all every Primark stores in great great abundance now without any delay great prices now by your power please in Jesus names.
