abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please lord bless make me me please every part of me please the totally very very best ever model in every way part of me please lord now always open the most wonderful doors for modeling for me right now with great high pay and for people come ask me to model for their hair dressers shops websites abundantly now please lord fill this desire now please in jesus name please please lord bless and please please make me every part of me please lord incredibly totally outstanding so so very very photo9please with every all cameras videos now always that I am truly amazed please lord in jesus name I ask you please please lord bless me please to please please look titally incredibly beautiful gorgeous very stunning very sexy very striking totally amazing totally outstanding totally phenomenal totally breathtaking young youthful very glorious please please lord in every all photographes every all videos every all selfies snap chats watapp videos snap chats videos face time video taken of me please lord with every all cameras every all videos at all times please lord with features without any filters please lord a lot lot lot please better than every all filters without any filters please lord they I am titally totally totally astonished amazed please lord now always please in jesus name please lord bless me please with the most amazing incredibly compliments now cameras please everywhere I go bless me me please to please outshine every single all every girks women please lord every where I go now always please in jesus name please restore every all criticism I've ever had in the past to me now please abundantly no no more right towards me about me about my hair skin apperan e clothes ever again please lord in jesus name please please bless me to look and feel please lord a total million dollars so so bea stunning beautiful very radiant please now always please lord bless your beauty your glory and radiance your shining glory to play please be soon every part of me now always raise me up in every way please please please bless me please lord with all every one if the deepest deepest desires of my heart please now always please lord even before I ask please please lord exceed exceed please lord every single kne of my prayers request request desires now please always end before I ask now always please in jesus christ holy name please pleaee lord do these things for me now please by your power in jesus christ holy names
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
155
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive, Lord. Photographs, videos are so very important to me, Lord. They create memories. Lord, I ask you please, please, please with all my heart, absolutely no more disappointments, hurt, pain, sadness, sorrow with any photographs, videos, selfies...
Replies
10
Views
417
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please please Lord photographs videos are so so very very important to me they create memories Lord I ask you please please please Lord bless bless make me me please the total total very very best ever photogenic person there is in the whole...
Replies
9
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom