Please please all pray this is very important to me

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please all pray this is very important to me in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies that are taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places are all totally incredibly abundantly blessed in every way now always every one of them turns out of me now always incredibly awesome stunning amazing outstanding totally magnificent totally breathtaking in every way now that I am astonished amazed in Jesus name.
 
Lord God bless Your child to be happy with Your creation of themselves. Guide them to live for You and to understand their purpose in life for Your glory. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE THAT I GET TO LIVE AND HAVE MY BEAUTY OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ENERGY HEALED LAND IN MY NAME BY WATER GREATLYYYYY A PEACEFUL LIFE IN HARMONY GREAT PLACE TO LIVE IM HEALED BECAUSE IM EXTREMELY IMPORTANT IN THE GRAND DESIGN OF THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY WITH MY CROWN 👑 ON MY HEAD AS THE...
Replies
9
Views
151
Jesus please help. My son will not go to sleep and he will not listen to anything I say and nothing works, no melatonin, no supplements, nothing works. We have to be somewhere very important today and now I don't see how he is going to get up, and I have to be up in just a few hours for an...
Replies
10
Views
184
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom