Please please all pray this is so very important to

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please all pray this is so very important to me I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places every one of them of me are totally incredibly abundantly blessed in every way now always every one of them in Jesus name turns out of me now always incredibly awsome incredibly stunning outstanding astonishing amazing totally magnificent totally breathtaking now always better than I can possibly ask think imagine that I am astonished amazed in recieve them all abundantly now lord please do this for me in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please please the total total very very best ever model photogenic person in tbe whole entire world right now always forevermore more more...
Replies
9
Views
199
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord i ask you please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments every ever ever again ever please lord with any absolutely any any photographes any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp...
Replies
9
Views
300
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord pacificly absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments of absolutely any kind with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos...
Replies
8
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,979
Messages
16,817,155
Members
651,111
Latest member
Wrielparn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom