Please please all pray this is so very important to

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please all pray this is so very important to me I will never ever fear getting my photograph video selfie taken with any camera phone ever again in Jesus name I will never ever again look terrible bad in any photographs videos selfies of me ever again in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies that are taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places every one of them are totally incredibly abundantly blessed in every way now. Always I declare degree every one of the turns out of me now always incredibly awesome incredibly stunning outstanding astonishing amazing totally magnificent totally breathtaking in every way above beyond what I could ever ask think imagine that I am totally asoonish ed I recieve them all abundantly now lord please this means so very much please do this for me now exeed lord please every one of my prayers request desires even before I ask enlarge my faith in you abundantly now in Jesus name ss
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
158
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. I ask you, please Lord, bless me, please please look a lot, a lot, a lot better please please Jesus than absolutely every single, all every filter, no filters needed, required at all, incredibly, truly, incredibly, incredibly beautiful, incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
142
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom