Please please all pray this is important to me lord

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please please all pray this is important to me lord please do this for me in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all photographs all videos all selfies taken of me with every all cameras all phones at all times in all places every one of them are all totally incredibly abundantly blessed in every wYs now always every one of them turns out of me now always incredibly totally awsome incredibly every wYs totally stunning amazing outstanding totally magnificent totally breathtaking in every way above and beyond what I could ever ask think imagine now always I recieve them a abundantly now lord please amaze me with this in Jesus namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord bless bless please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please please the total total very very best ever model photogenic person in tbe whole entire world right now always forevermore more more...
Replies
9
Views
199
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please put a absolutely permant total end forever in jesus christ name with absolutely all every single dissappoitments hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with ant any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat...
Replies
8
Views
158
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom