abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray Lord I ask you please please bless me please Lord to please look incredibly beautiful gorgeous stunning very radiant amazing young youthful healthy in every way part of me in all every single all every photographes all every videis selfies snap chats whatsapp videos taken of me please Lord with filters without any filters that I am totally totally astonished amazed please Lord now always in Jesus name please Lord build boast please my whole confidence whole self esteem self worth please incredibly abundantly please Lord in every way now abundantly incredibly more more every day please please bless me please Lord with the most amazing incredibly compliments abundantly incredibly now always everywhere I go please in Jesus Christ name please Lord renew restore my wild health beauty youth appearance hair teeth skin in every way now please Lord bless me to look 25 years younger than what I really am in every way part of me now always bless your health your glory your radiance your shine your glory to please be upon every single part of me in every way now always please Lord bless and please please make my whole hair please mega mega thicker fuller all the longer stronger radiant in every way right now more more every day that I am truly amazed in Jesus name please please do these things for me now please Lord exceed exceed exceed incredibly abundantly every single one of my prayers expectations desires now always even before I ask in Jesus Christ names.
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray Lord Jesus. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things have mercy mercy apon me please in jesus name lord i love you your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever removed absolutely all every single marks scars...
Replies
11
Views
184
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord very pacificly please please by your power tiuch absolutely every single part of my face skin now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently remove...
Replies
6
Views
79
Absolutely absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single skin puckering all every hard bits raised bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs all every lumbt humby bits marks scars dents absolutely absolutely all...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,563
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom