Please please all.pray lord a ###'s hair ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Please please all pray lord a ### hair is her crown you lord are the maker creator of hair nothing is impossible for you lord your words say ask and I will receive keep in asking that my joy gladness will be full lord I stand on your words promises lord I ask you please please lord by your power please please touch my whole hair bless my whole hair heal my whole hair please please lord make my whole hair please lord mega mega incredibly abundantly alot alot thicker in every way alot fuller in every way allt allt ally longer stronger very radiant please lord in every single way right now please lord more more every day please lord that I am truly truly amazed astonished now please do this for me lord in Jesus Christ name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking thay jy joy gladness will be full i stand lord on these words your words promises lord please please totally permanently forever forgive me for my past absolutely all every single things sins of my past absolutely all every single sins...
Replies
5
Views
175
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord very pacificly please please by your power tiuch absolutely every single part of my face skin now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently remove...
Replies
6
Views
80
Absolutely absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single skin puckering all every hard bits raised bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs all every lumbt humby bits marks scars dents absolutely absolutely all...
Replies
9
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,317
Messages
16,798,014
Members
649,848
Latest member
Syluyrior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom