Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep my daughter ### in prayer. She is getting a biopsy tomorrow September ###. ### has a family history of Cancer on both sides of family and is really anxious as am I. I know God is a healer but sometimes doubt creeps in my thoughts. Please, please let everything come back positive and...
Replies
12
Views
192
Please pray for my daughter to find a good Christian husband.
Replies
7
Views
117
Please pray that God will bring my daughter back home. Today is her first day of school (###) abd I wish I could be there for and with her. My heart is hurting and I'm crying. Please pray that God is with her and comforts her and gives her peace and love. Please pray that God can reach her and...
Replies
13
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom