Please people of God pray for my relationship is on

Linda Mwaala

Disciple of Prayer
Please people of God pray for my relationship is on the rock, I have been praying for it but things are just getting worse please pray for ###.
 
linda believe in God. Without .1% doubt. If you fear something you are attracting it. Believe and visualize God is helping you in your heart, ask forgiveness for sin... and give gratitude. Everything is possible by God..

Oh God please hear us. We don't have the purity to ask you directly, please hear as in the name of Jesus..

Amen
 
Linda,

The Lord gave us the AUTHORITY in the Power of His Spirit that lives within us, to cast out demons and to BIND them from entering again. Use Your AUTHORITY in the POWER of the name of Jesus Christ to cast out all demonic & satanic spirits and hindrances from your relationship, then BELIEVE with your whole heart that they are GONE and then LOOSE into your relationship, the peace and love that you both once shared with each other, in the Power of the name of Jesus, to the glory of God the Father, through Jesus Christ, Amen!

SCRIPTURE:

(Luke 10:19 - 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.)

AND ALSO

(Matthew 16:19 -19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Writing this with a lot of guilt, I've been losing belief in God lately. The country I live in is more like a ### and the kinda things and news I see everyday makes me think why god is just letting people die and all the other bad things happening to them.. And also about my life...I used to and...
Replies
11
Views
359
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
406
Pls pray for my relationship with ###. We have been friends for about a year and then had a falling out this past week. We had in intense conversation last night and split up for a few hours, luckily we were able to make up. I cried a lot during this time and still feel broken hearted even...
Replies
6
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom