Please pastor I am praying for God’s manifestation of divine conception

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren pray for me so that I can reunion with my siblings and continue our late father's legacy. Also pray for me so that God can continue using me for his works
Replies
12
Views
101
I know that God loves me more than the way I think. I have been waiting for him to give me a promotion at work. I have been working there for ### yrs but now I feel that I cannot take it anymore without a promotion. I appreciate that I am at least working but I need a promotion. I have been...
Replies
9
Views
345
I need prayer against the enemies of my destiny and prayer against attacks on my contract and project that God gave me that God will bring it to manifestation and cause them to release my payment and any other documents that will help me to carry out the project. I also need Investor to invest...
Replies
10
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,200
Messages
16,797,096
Members
649,755
Latest member
Doroyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom