Please - noise in ###.###

Thank you guys, I head a pretty good sleep. Only the tension/pain in the stomach woke me up. Please pray that this will be gone. Relaxed body and stomach and that I will catch even more sleep throughout the day. It's Saturday. I had not enough sleep this week. Thank you sooo much for all !
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please no noise and no construction works in my building this weekend. I want peace and rest whole day and whole night after ehxausting weekend. I hear noise of aggressive moving of metal pipes in the hole. Please pray...its very irritating...
Replies
10
Views
50
No noise, no construction works in/around my building and area. For me today and tomorrow. Catching up REST, PEACE, SLEEP. I need rest and sleep for my muscles and brain to be ready for difficult week ahead. Let it be easy in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
56
Lord please save me from my upstair neighbour. He just came home 8.30 pm satirday. My walls are trembling from his walk up and down. Lord protect me from these evil spirits not letting me to rest and sleep in any time of day and night. Please remove him from this appartement, or at least let...
Replies
9
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,932
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom