Please no noise - drilling machine

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please no noise especially this drilling machine. I want to take a nap. I live in the ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Its 8 pm and someone in the building is doing construction works with the drilling machine. Lord please I want to rest before sleep!!
Replies
10
Views
353
The one in garage stoped with noise but now someone in the building makes very big noise with drilling machine. Its ### pm. I just wanted to read Bible and take a nap. Lord please remove that devil. I am really sleepy and i want to read a Bible. Please pray that it will be total peace and...
Replies
11
Views
141
My neighbours is drilling with seconds of pauses. It's really annoying. He said he will do it for 1-2 hours. Lord please let him do it when I am not home. In Jesus name amen.. Also no noise whatsoever in my building and neighbourhood. Especially Saturday and Sunday when I can't wait to rest...
Replies
6
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,234
Messages
16,808,425
Members
650,641
Latest member
Chaedarmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom