Please my heart is broken pray for ###

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or images directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Lord fear faith courage help release as i walk through this world, let your love ...jpg
    quote prayer Lord fear faith courage help release as i walk through this world, let your love ...jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
  • quote prayer Ayo depressed sad broken things can become blessed things if you let God do the m...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo depressed sad broken things can become blessed things if you let God do the m...jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • quote prayer Ayo help strength hope faith persevere quit dark Dear Lord Jesus I pray this day ...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo help strength hope faith persevere quit dark Dear Lord Jesus I pray this day ...jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 2
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer for my current relationship/ with a man we've had issues in the past but I still love him I pray that he loves and wants me to pray that we can get together and have a blessed beautiful committed relationship together and we both work to build something together ❤️
Replies
12
Views
386
My dear heavenly father I come to you in the mighty name and Majestic name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth the one and only true God and savior of our souls! I come humbly, but yet I come boldly before the throne of grace to find help in time of need for my granddaughter ### and...
Replies
7
Views
243
**A Prayer for Mercy and Deliverance** Heavenly Father, I come to You tonight with a heart weighed down by sorrow, confusion, and pain. My soul is restless, and I feel the weight of lies spoken against me, the betrayal from those I trusted. I feel the world has turned against me, and I don’t...
Replies
9
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom