Please My brothers in Christ, I noticed a spot ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter askseekknock
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

askseekknock

Guest
Please My brothers in Christ, I noticed a spot on my back and it looks like some kind of mole, I will need to have it checked, I need prayer so it will not be malignate. Thank you.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I received a refund check from the state back in October. I tithed on the refund. I’m also receiving a form of government assistance every two weeks and tithe in that as well since October. I have no other income at this time. I noticed that after utility bills and such are paid that I have...
Replies
7
Views
339
My name is ### and I noticed I seem to have an allergic reaction on my scalp and face. I think is because I have been sleeping with my new puppy since we bought her on February. I think I’m allergic to her fur because I just noticed some red, itchy patches on my left cheek and also my whole face...
Replies
7
Views
547
I’d asked for prayer a few weeks ago to bring my daughter and kids home from a situation, things happened but she’s not out of it yet. I believe the Lord’s words will not return to me void. I’ve since realized we’re more so, in a battle against evil. I read this prayer today. I’m praying this...
Replies
6
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,681
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom