May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
Thank you so much for prayer to the Lord for me. I will keep you in my prayers too.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking prayer for reconciliation with my Sister in Christ. There is no genuine grievance between us; however, our relationship is being forcibly severed by a Deacon in our church who is deliberately estranging us. This situation has become a heavy burden to carry for me and my sister in...
Replies
7
Views
148
I’d asked for prayer a few weeks ago to bring my daughter and kids home from a situation, things happened but she’s not out of it yet. I believe the Lord’s words will not return to me void. I’ve since realized we’re more so, in a battle against evil. I read this prayer today. I’m praying this...
Replies
6
Views
270
I am going through a lot of persecution and hatred of the enemies of my soul. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed. I need your prayers that the grace of God to abound in my life. I am asking God to deal with those secret enemies who are waiting for my downfall in life. I belong to Jesus, may God...
Replies
10
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom