Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."
3 John 1:2 "Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.
Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise."
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord, because they have called you an outcast: ‘It is Zion, for whom no one cares!"
Psalm 103:1-5 "Of David. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 6:2 "Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled."
Psalms 107:20 "He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions."
Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds." Praising God for he watches over his word to perform it, in Jesus' name. Amen.