Please Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl10

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my girlfriend who is sick, and whenever she goes for her check-ups, they find nothing wrong with her. Please keep her in your prayers so she can have a clean report from the doctors!

God bless
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

soften my wife’s heart to me again zu know i’m hard to love sometimes but please help me make her feel more validated and loved by me somehow God in Jesus name
Replies
12
Views
168
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
154
Pray against all the dreams i had last night including where ### put me somewhere and the ones where ### and ### is around please prayagainst those and ask God to not let ### do that ask God to move ### not me with her close family not me and pray against the vision and dreams about ### and ###...
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,695
Messages
16,802,536
Members
650,206
Latest member
Dorailfaenran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom