please Lord turn out business around and help us ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ma petite sœur n'a pas de carte d'identité officielle à cause d'un problème juridique qui dure depuis des années. Elle a obtenu son diplôme de fin de collège, puis son baccalauréat, et a terminé ses études secondaires avec les félicitations du jury. Elle a ensuite été admise dans un programme...
Replies
11
Views
142
Salut tout le monde ! Je voulais vous annoncer que ma petite sœur, qui n'a pas de carte d'identité, a finalement obtenu un logement étudiant ! On a fait l'état des lieux et signé les papiers hier matin, et elle a emménagé hier soir ! J'ai personnellement parlé au téléphone avec le directeur...
Replies
11
Views
126
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will make a way where it seems to be no way in the workplace bring in the coverage and help stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace I'm praying for more work hrs scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in...
Replies
7
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom