Please Lord, take away this dark cloud.

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Zephaniah 3:17 -

"For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty Savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With is love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs" ...
**I prayed for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.**
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Lord, You know what is in my heart right now. You know the words i heard today and how deeply they affected me. Please comfort me and my husband. Remove the sadness, embarrassment, and heaviness that we are carrying. Lord, give us strength while we are going through this season. Provide us...
Replies
14
Views
91
Please join me to pray for my country. Healing Angels, please go to all the hospitals and houses and heal the people who are suffering from different diseases. Those that are not sleeping because of diseases. Father God, please let your will be done and heal them. Allocate those that are...
Replies
7
Views
302
Please join me to pray for my country. Healing Angels, please go to all the hospitals and houses and heal the people who are suffering from different diseases. Those that are not sleeping because of diseases. Father God, please let your will be done and heal them. Allocate those that are...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,523
Messages
16,800,575
Members
650,043
Latest member
Vuotton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom