Please Lord remove the obstacles and the miles between ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amjay

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord remove the obstacles and the miles between me and ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I am facing obstacles after obstacle at the workplace. Please unblock all obstacles in my way, and bless me with success, amen.
Replies
10
Views
169
My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 years. Since the recent Iran war, his work has been very high pressure and toxic. He has been underpaid and overworked and the effects has seeped into our relationship. Calls have been less. And I do believe him. I don't doubt. We...
Replies
12
Views
240
Lord please remove current carer of my old mother and please bring us the new one who will be good, honest, capable and strong (not sick etc) and who will accept the price that we have now. I cried yesterday because of that woman who watches over my mother. Constant problems with her but my...
Replies
8
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom