Please Lord please... Soften his heart towards me. This ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Lord please... Soften his heart towards me. This separation is hurting me. Please Father open the lines of communication between us. Please Father place me in his heart and mind so that he is reminded of me and calls me. Thank You Jesus!! I love you. In Jesus name I pray, amen,
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A prayer for our husbands 🫶. Lord, I pray that You would strengthen my husband to resist any temptation that comes his way. Deliver him from evils such as adultery, pornography, drugs, alcohol, gambling, and perversion. Remove temptation everywhere and heal our marriage. Make him strong where he...
Replies
5
Views
287
God, I am anguished and in despair about the mistreatment that I have received at the hands of my partner who has left me. I come to you to humbly ask for your help in softening his heart towards me and helping him to understand and take responsibility for his mistakes. Please ease the pain in...
Replies
7
Views
316
Lord, place in my husband a new heart and a new spirit.Move him to follow Your will and Your ways. Protect him and i and our marrige from scheme of the enemy. Lord cleanse me and m husband from every ritual and idolatry and deliver us and my marrige from the hands of enemies . Extent your...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom