Please Lord, please heal me from this ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist on all the nightmares and dreams I had the last night including all the ones that did not include my relations 2 the one where you broke mine and ### and ### and ### I ask Relationships up on purpose by you revealing stuff to them that...
Replies
7
Views
133
I was invited to breakfast at a lookout tower, yet there was a 5G cell tower right next to it. As we talked about it, the main person who works at the tower said that something had been done to minimize the radiation. Yet my body feels a bit radiated. Please pray that God will heal me and...
Replies
12
Views
122
My name is ###. I ask for your prayers for healing me from the effects of verbal abuse from my boss more than ### years ago. I'm struggling with my confidence how to speak up to others who don't value my opinions including my coworker from my current job. I still can't get it out of my mind...
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom