Please Lord....may I hear from ### tonight. Plz dont ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
Please Lord....may I hear from ### tonight. Plz dont let him be mad at me. Please may we plz reconcile. The kids miss him....please put the kids in his heart; please prepare him to be my husband...remove all distractions...please. All this I pray I Jesus name.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May I hear from ### today, positively. May conjunctivitis get better. Amen. Thanks. Blessings.
Replies
11
Views
611
May I hear from the Charity whether the girl (from ###) whom I have been sponsoring, has received all my letters and cards, before moving away. I am now waiting for the orphan child (from ###) the Lord wants me to sponsor. May God lead all details and mercifully give me a proper...
Replies
7
Views
438
Dear Lord, I would love to hear from my younger brother. He's been quiet for ### years and we don't know where he is. Please come to his heart and let him show us he's healthy and that he's doing fine. We just need a sign that he's taking good care of himself. Whatever he's angry about please...
Replies
8
Views
578
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom