Please Lord Jesus I Come Before You To Ask ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

davscrappydoo

Servant of All
Please Lord Jesus I Come Before You To Ask Your Help In An Urgent Matter. Please Speak Peace To This Situation. I Need You On This Lord Jesus. Please Help Me. In Jesus Name We Pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Divine Protector, and Source of all light, I, ###, come before You with a grateful and open heart, asking for Your powerful presence to surround me now. Cast a mighty shield around my life, blocking out every negative entity, force, or energy—seen, unseen, known, and unknown. In...
Replies
7
Views
303
Heavenly Father God, I Thank You for who You are Your FAVOUR, CAN'T BE STOP OUR DESTROYED. LORD YOU TOLD ME IN JOHN 12 THAT YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD ... AND IF I FOLLOW YOU, I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WALK IN THE DARKNESS, BECAUSE YOU'RE THE LIGHT, AND I WOULD HAVE THE LIGHT, THAT...
Replies
6
Views
357
THANK YOU LORD, I pray to You today to bless my financial life, my money and to help me to have a lot of prosperity from now on. Bless me with many financial opportunities in my path and allow me to make the most of these opportunities. Father God, allow me to prosper, earn a lot of money and...
Replies
6
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,667
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom