Please Lord help restore my relationship with my ###'s father. Help us to open up our hearts to each other. Give us the strength to overcome any temptations and any negative influences that come into our lives or that is already in our lives. In the Name of Jesus. Amen
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Lord please restore my relationship with ### I come to you with a heavy heart, asking for Your divine intervention in my relationship. Please heal the pain, misunderstandings, and hurts that have caused us to break apart. Soften our hearts towards one another, remove all anger and pride, and...
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Please help restore my sense of happiness, banish my sense of sadness and depression. I am still mourning the loss of my beloved wife ###. It's been almost ### years now. Please restore my sense of purpose and my former interests in Jesus Name I pray Amen.