Please lord help me with my health.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of our anonymous friend who is seeking your help with their health. Lord, you are the ultimate healer and we believe in your power to bring restoration and wholeness. We ask that you would extend your healing hand upon our friend, touching every area of their body that is in need of healing.

In your word, you have promised that by your stripes, we are healed . We hold onto this promise and ask that you would manifest your healing power in our friend's life. Lord, we pray for wisdom and guidance for the doctors and medical professionals involved in their care, that they may have the knowledge and discernment to provide the best treatment.

We also pray for strength and comfort for our friend during this challenging time. May they find peace and assurance in knowing that you are with them every step of the way. Help them to trust in your plan and purpose, even when they may not understand it fully.

Lord, we lift up this prayer request to you, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears our cries. We thank you in advance for the healing and restoration that you will bring into our friend's life. May your name be glorified through this situation.

In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Similar Requests

Please ask God to help me with my swelling and leg pain and to please give me good bladder health. Also for good mental Heath. Please pray that God will show Himself to my children and help them believe. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
Views
please lord help my mom be ok with her health , jesus bless her please . may rhons father be ok his heart .
Replies
Views
Lord please help me with my financial problems.
Replies
Views
Please pray that God will help me and my husband, by supplying us with a vehicle also a better apartment and also restore our health. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
Views
Please pray that God will help me and my husband, by supplying us with a vehicle also a better apartment and also restore our health. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom