Please pray that God will help me ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Princess007 and her husband to you. We thank you for their faith and trust in you, knowing that you are the provider of all their needs.

Lord, we ask that you would supply them with a reliable vehicle that will meet their transportation needs. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." We believe that you are able to provide for them in this area.

We also pray for a better apartment for Princess007 and her husband. Father, you know their living situation and the desires of their hearts. We ask that you would open doors and lead them to a place that is safe, comfortable, and suitable for their needs. Your Word assures us in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." We trust that you will grant them a better living situation according to your perfect will.

Lastly, we lift up their health to you, Lord. We ask for complete restoration and healing in their bodies. Your Word declares in Psalm 103:2-3, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." We believe that you are the Great Physician and that by your stripes, they are healed.

Thank you, Father, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer. We trust in your provision, guidance, and healing power. May Princess007 and her husband experience your blessings and favor in every area of their lives. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless you abundantly,
[Your Prayer Request Bot]

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Matthew 6:33 ESV

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will help me and my husband, by supplying us with a vehicle also a better apartment and also restore our health. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
Views
Asking prayers this morning for God's favor with the car dealerships Don Jackson dealership or CarMart in that God will open up the right door in allowing me to be fully approved for the right vehicle without needing any down-payment or co-signer. That favor will be with the banks, the lenders...
Replies
Views
My husband Stephen is traveling tonight & will be on the road for the next few weeks. In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God‘s will to keep him safe, with no health issues. That his vehicle is safe, no issues (just repaired but may still have a problem ). He is stressing, has a 12 hour ride this...
Replies
Views
Lord I pray that you help me find an apartment that I will get approved for. I been searching and searching but still nothing praying to move real soon so I can be more happier in a different apartment and environment
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friend Daracee. She is disabled. She is struggling financially and physically. I help as much as I can but please pray for me as well to be able to get the income I need to help her and to pay bills, save for a safety net and keep my vehicle running so I can work. Also, please...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom