Please Lord help me get the State ###

cpashke

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord help me get the State teachers disability that I need to support my family. Also help me find a lawyer that will help me get the disability from the insurance that I need. Also let me live a life of gratitude. Also help me in my training so that I will be successful in getting my CDL.
 
Curry Blake healing youtube playlist red brick wall background.

I pray for this in your name my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is ###'s love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

stevenkscott.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
229
Dear Loed Jesus, Please help me get to work on time tomorrow and do a good job at what I do with a few hours of sleep I can get In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
147
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,900
Messages
16,793,363
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom