Please Lord, help ### find his way back to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kiera242
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kiera242

Guest
Please Lord, help ### find his way back to me. I really need to know if ### is ok. I need to know if ### still loves me. Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name answer this prayer request according to Your will in Your timing. Amen.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Don’t fret or worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
 
###, please do not be scared, God has your back. I am praying that his Will prevail in your life and grant you want is right and best for you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I am missing him a little extra … it’s been 4 days since he decided he doesn’t want me anymore in his life. I have been praying, just praying… I don’t know what else I can do. We both hurt each other but if he has taken decision & blocked me everywhere means I have hurt him more. Before...
Replies
12
Views
278
Please pray for a young Christian man who graduated from home school raised by a single mom and is having a very hard time launching into the world. Please pray he needs Christian mature mentors to give him an example and helping hand in learning to "adult". Please pray for his mom to be strong...
Replies
13
Views
198
I’m quite certain that my brother has turned away from God. This breaks my heart. We were raised in a loving Christian home. He has experienced many hardships and has mentioned in passing being far away from God. I pray that the Lord puts it on his heart to find his way home. I know my brother...
Replies
7
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,659
Messages
16,779,090
Members
648,189
Latest member
Gwoirnarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom