Please Lord, grant me a miracle and ...

Manthog

Disciple of Prayer
Please Lord, grant me a miracle and bring my husband back to me within this month. Please bring him back to me soon plzzzzz
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray that you will answer all of my prayer requests and grant them accordingly to your will I pray that you may see good in them in the mighty name of Jesus please remove all people ### and ### relations ### or ### do not want in our lives out of our life in Jesus'...
Replies
8
Views
135
Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name Jesus Christ father you know what going through with the situation in the home and surrounding father please grant me some peace and quiet without any confusion in am praying desperately for this man ### to leave my home in peace and quiet...
Replies
6
Views
169
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ name thankful for this blessed day please grant me strength and courage dealing with situation in my life I have no control over it am so overwhelmed with problems I am so tired of the living situation in my home the trouble ### is...
Replies
7
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom