Please lift up my wife and son. Pray as ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the Lord wrap His arms around you, and give you peace and comfort. The power of Christ that dwells in a believer is stronger then anything the World can throw at us.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray as the Holy Spirit leads. Thank you for praying.
Replies
10
Views
297
Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
169
My mother suffered a thrombotic stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. In November of the same year, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Since April 22, she has been under home hospice care. She is now suffering from pneumonia...
Replies
10
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,376
Messages
16,810,378
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom