Please let me get the Caregiver Coordinator ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm currently in UAE on a visiting Visa. My visa will expire by next month. Till now no interview calls I received. Today I applied for a ### position in a company called ###. They said they will review and call back. Please pray for me to get this job. I'm interested in this company and the job...
Replies
11
Views
201
Jesus please bless me with a new job please.
Replies
6
Views
92
Dear Lord Jesus After having so much abuse at previous ###, this one seems to treat me better if I should be hired here as an educator let it happen. If not, let me work on building puppet tree, and start my career early next year. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom