Please keep me in your prayers. I've ...

Please pray for ### I need money I have lost my business I don't have money for food for residents please please pray for ###

My dear friend in Christ, I will pray for you during your time of difficulty and I truly hope that things get better for you soon! Just a thought, but does your church or any of the other churches in your surrounding area have somewhat of a food pantry? I know our parish does, just wondering if you have access to something like that for the time being. Take care and God bless!
 
Please keep me in your prayers. I've been having severe headaches lately and I'm going for an MRA (brain scan) next Friday ###/### to check on the blood vessels in my brain for potential threats, including aneurysms. Please ask God to bless the procedure a success and to have no signs of aneurysms or anything else life-threatening. Thank you and God bless!

May God heal you through His power, Amen.
 
Please keep me in your prayers. I've been having severe headaches lately and I'm going for an MRA (brain scan) next Friday 2/8/19 to check on the blood vessels in my brain for potential threats, including aneurysms. Please ask God to bless the procedure a success and to have no signs of aneurysms or anything else life-threatening. Thank you and God bless!
praying for this for healing
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey, I have been finding this really hard to write, and I kind of don't even know what to ask for prayer about anymore. I have reached out to you guys many times throughout these last two years regarding a lot of changes that I've been battling. I first started by reaching out and asking for a...
Replies
11
Views
223
I'm not in the best of health, please keep me in your prayers. Thank you so very much.
Replies
7
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom