Please join me to pray to God for the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itiswell

Humble Servant of All
Please join me to pray to God for the following things:

1. Divine wisdom
2. For me to live a Holy Christian life and serve the Lord with all my heart at all times
3. For me to rebuild my prayer life, be a doer of the word and always study my Bible
4. For God to give me good eyesight and also to heal my incision
5. For me to be able to identify my God-given Talent and Gift.
6. For Divine favors for Green card for my husband and I this year ###
7. For financial breakthrough so I can pay off my medical and credit card debts and be able to assist my family, parents, siblings and in-laws
8. For me to control my eating habit and lose weight because I'm obsessed at the moment
9. For my husband and I to get good jobs in our fields
10. For restoration of all I've lost due to my carelessness
11. For Divine protection of my life, kids, husband, siblings, parents, in-laws and our properties
12. For perfection of driving my skills especially on the highway.

Praise report!! Thanking God for healing me and my family from flu, stomach upset, stuffy nose, cough, a cold and wits. All glory be to God
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
191
Please pray for my ### today he was so exhausted, due to work but mentality and emotional has been a though week. A lot of reminders about my ### he passed away about ### months but has been a challenging time, pray to recover strength, appetite, that his blood sugar levels are working on the...
Replies
9
Views
192
Lord I come before you asking for protection and wisdom, I came to visit my ### and his family with my ###. He doesn't understand even his family about all that I'm going through and that I'm thankful for your mercy is a miracle that I'm still alive, due to the brain infraction that I...
Replies
7
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom