Please join me in prayer for my ### who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmack1026

Prayer Warrior
Please join me in prayer for my son who is becoming frustrated from not finding a job. He just earned his college degree but is being told he is under qualified for lots of jobs yet over qualified for the others. I know that what God has for my son is for him only. Pray for patience and encouragement for my son to wait on God to open the door that no one can close and close the doors that no one else can open. In Jesus' name. Amen. Thank you all.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers for protection today was a big earthquake in ###, thank God no major damage but honestly you had prayers toward my health restoration the burden that my closest had about I'm still on recovery and also that I'm doing a mission trip tomorrow, that I can endure the week...
Replies
11
Views
179
Please pray for my ### today he was so exhausted, due to work but mentality and emotional has been a though week. A lot of reminders about my ### he passed away about ### months but has been a challenging time, pray to recover strength, appetite, that his blood sugar levels are working on the...
Replies
9
Views
191
Lord I come before you asking for protection and wisdom, I came to visit my ### and his family with my ###. He doesn't understand even his family about all that I'm going through and that I'm thankful for your mercy is a miracle that I'm still alive, due to the brain infraction that I...
Replies
7
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom