Please intercede on my behalf and believe God with###

God-Bless

Disciple of Prayer
Please intercede on my behalf and believe God with me for the victory in Migrating to Canada. I have been recently made redundant. Pray God will provide a better job in Canada and that he will enlarge my coast.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ, I ask for intercession for those who constantly fire their arrows at me. Please protect me from my enemies. Please help me to find forgiveness for them, please help me when I pray for forgiveness for them and for me. Please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
147
I am asking for prayer partners to stand with me regarding an ongoing situation in my home. For quite some time, there has been persistent noise from upstairs neighbors that has caused significant stress for both me and my roommate, who is on permanent disability and has to endure it throughout...
Replies
9
Views
187
Hi I’m asking that you please pray in Jesus on my behalf I can’t muster the strength to pray too long so can you kindly intercede in my desperate situation. Thank you kindly. God bless you. I did say thank you Jesus for another day when I opened my eyes this morning.
Replies
7
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,776
Messages
16,803,494
Members
650,292
Latest member
Ethalarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom