Please intercede for a miracle healing for my all ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrc776
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jrc776

Guest
Please intercede for a miracle healing for my all my illness ... arachnoid cys in my brain ... multiple cyst in my breast ... 2 big lumps in my ovary ... and all the complications I have ... Thank you. God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God in Heaven, in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ, I ask for intercession for those who constantly fire their arrows at me. Please protect me from my enemies. Please help me to find forgiveness for them, please help me when I pray for forgiveness for them and for me. Please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
146
My ### y.o. daughter ### was misdiagnosed for ### years and has a giant fibroid ### cm it's pressing on her bladder and kidneys. She has to undergo surgery to remove it and it's complicated because of the size. Please pray Jesus is the hands, eyes, mind of everyone involved in her surgery, there...
Replies
10
Views
241
Thank you Lor d, last night in prayer i felt healign on my extremely dehydrated jaws adn teeth. i asked you to help my unbelief for wantign a miracle healign and You , Lor d gave me much healign on my jaw and teeht alignment. Im so grateful. thank you! . Please heall peole who are in severe...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom