Please I want to take part in ...

Avajdreyn

Disciple of Prayer
Please I want to take part in the distance is not a barrier Interactive prayer session
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 3:1 – “Eliashib the high priest and his fellow priests went to work and rebuilt the Sheep Gate. They dedicated it and set its doors in place, building as far as the Tower of the Hundred, which they dedicated, and as far as the...
Replies
13
Views
189
God help me because am going through alot may he not send me out and destroy the plan of those who hate me.
Replies
11
Views
189
I have no reason to still be here. I'm in pain. I beg you, please take me - preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. Please, I'm begging you.
Replies
7
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,094
Messages
16,784,314
Members
648,674
Latest member
Irainaraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom