please I need your assistance help I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Hello, ###. I’m sorry to know that you have fallen on hard times financially. It’s not easy to face an ongoing struggle to make ends meet, and I can understand why you’re feeling the strain of these circumstances. I’m praying for the Lord’s protection, assistance, and guidance for you and your family. I’ll especially pray that He may prove Himself your provider and sustainer in many tangible ways. May God surround you with His loving presence and encourage you during this difficult time.
Hello, ###. I’m sorry to know that you have fallen on hard times financially. It’s not easy to face an ongoing struggle to make ends meet, and I can understand why you’re feeling the strain of these circumstances. I’m praying for the Lord’s protection, assistance, and guidance for you and your family. I’ll especially pray that He may prove Himself your provider and sustainer in many tangible ways. May God surround you with His loving presence and encourage you during this difficult time.
 
thanks for your prayer may see us through I am till excepting for God miracle in my life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, You know that I escaped a very bad situation. I cry every day and see no way. I’m looking for your help, direction and wisdom in the aftermath in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
279
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom