Please I need to hear Your encouragement God

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I am sorry. What I did was wrong. I tried my best not to. But I am not strong anymore. I feel shame and disgust. And I hate myself. Please forgive me please now and forever restore the youth and blessings ###, the world, and the enemy stole. Please help in Jesus precious name I ask amen.
Replies
10
Views
295
God please declare I am obedient by Your gentle mercy keep me from falling. Also please heal me I feel sick. God I am sorry. What I did was wrong. I tried my best not to. But I am not strong anymore. I feel shame and disgust. And I hate myself. Please forgive me please now and forever restore...
Replies
7
Views
246
I appreciate your encouragement and prayers God bless
Replies
2
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,017
Members
649,440
Latest member
Astuydorirville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom