Please I need a miracle concerning ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, I need some miracle. May God send me helpers and financial provision to get a new phone. I need your help Lord may God make his grace abound in my condition. Thank You for praying and I receive this miracle in Jesus mighty Name Amen and Amen
Replies
7
Views
330
Please pray for me. I'm not popular on social media or known by anyone on social media. There's no drama with anyone on social media, and I've never had arguments on social media with anyone. This miracle woman put my name into August Alsina's mouth and people associated with him who he follows...
Replies
7
Views
189
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am having a severe problem. I stutter severely when I try to pray to God, I can barely speak to God, this has been going on for a long time now. Some times it is so bad I can't talk to God at all but I have to do it anyway because I must pray...
Replies
15
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,644
Messages
16,801,865
Members
650,163
Latest member
Naeroinath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom