Please hold my ### who is losing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you please hold my tongue I'm asking that you give me self-control today and everyday I'm asking for spiritual strength to push through my work assignments today I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart shut the Lion's mouth today and...
Replies
7
Views
257
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ, I am humbly seeking your help in prayer for my son ### who will be having his tattoo removal procedure today. Please pray for the successful / smooth procedure. Guide the hand of the practitioner who will do the procedure. May he endure the pain and make it...
Replies
8
Views
143
My dog's name is ###, he's only ### years old. He is the sweetest dog in this world, he carried me throughout the hardest moments of my life and he's the only one that literally understands when I am sad, sick, or stressed. ### has been the pillar to my family, unfortunately the doctors don't...
Replies
10
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom